Information About the Worthington Mayor's Court
This mayor's court is located just 12 miles north of The Koffel Law
Firm's office in Columbus, making it convenient for us to represent
clients in this court. Worthington has court every Tuesday starting at 6pm.
Mayor's Court Staff
- Mayor – Scott Holmes
- Vice Mayor – James J. Lorimer
- Clerk of Courts – Barb Nofziger
- Assistant Court Clerk – Jill Henault
- City Prosecutor – Karen Sheffer
While this is not the case in every mayor's court, the mayor of the
city of Worthington presides over this mayor's court. If your case
goes to trial, the prosecutor you will be up against is Karen Sheffer.
While you do have the option of representing yourself, we believe it is
always a good idea to retain an experienced defense attorney to advocate
on your behalf.
How The Koffel Law Firm Is Qualified to Help You
The Koffel Law Firm is one of the most qualified criminal defense law firms
in the state of Ohio. People who retain our law firm gain the advantage of:
- A law firm ranked in "Best Law Firms" by US News
- Attorneys rated "Best Lawyers in America" (Brad Koffel, since 2008)
- Attorneys voted "Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Ohio" (Brad Koffel)
Attorneys included in Ohio