Mr. Brininger limits his professional practice to representing individuals charged with drug and alcohol violations in Delaware County (Delaware, Ohio), Morrow County (Mt. Gilead, Ohio), Licking County (Newark, Ohio), Franklin County (Columbus, Ohio), Knox County (Mt. Vernon, Ohio), Fairfield County (Lancaster, Ohio), Ashland County (Ashland, Ohio), Richland County (Mansfield, Ohio), Clark County (Springfield, Ohio), Pickaway County (Circleville, Ohio), Union County (Marysville, Ohio) and Marion County (Marion, Ohio).
Most of his clients have been charged with DUI / OVI, misdemeanor alcohol and other drug violations, and first offender felonies.
With offices in Mt. Gilead and Columbus, Mr. Brininger is able to quickly reach all courts in which he practices in less than 60 minutes.
- Listed in "Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars " (the Top 2% of lawyers under 40 in Ohio)
- Acting Judge in Morrow County Municipal Court
- Law Director, Mt. Gilead, Ohio
- Seminar Speaker around Ohio on the complex issues of DUI litigation.
- Has successfully represented Over 4,000 people accused of DUI / OVI
- Participated in the actual DUI training for new police officers at the Ohio Police Officers Training Academy.
- Graduated in the top 15% of his law school class.
- Graduated from Urbana University with a perfect 4.0 G.P.A
- Formerly prosecuted misdemeanor cases in a local Mayor's Court.
- Formerly with the Franklin County Public Defenders Office
- Married with three children
Mr. Brininger has represented clients in 30 of Ohio's 88 counties. There are very few attorneys in Ohio with more experience in so many different courts than him.
To have Mr. Brininger represent you, call 614-675-4845, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.