Defending sex cases has developed into a very niche area of criminal law.
In 2020-2021, our award-winning attorneys at Koffel Brininger Nesbitt
will be building out our professional efforts in the following sub-topics
of sexual assault cases:
- Defending Professionals Against Claims of Improper Touching
- 4th Amendment Issues in Sex Cases
- Creative Motions in Sexual Assault Cases
- Arguing Consent in Impairment Cases
- Defending False Allegations of Child Sexual Assault
- Defending Relatives from False Sex Abuse Allegations
- Challenging Forensic Interviews and DNA Evidence
- Reputation Management & Defamation in Social Media
Our practice is nationwide and, in certain cases, we can defend in all
50 states by appearing
Pro Hac Vice subject to the laws of the client’s state.